"Black Tie" is not an unfamiliar
term in today’s party planning scene. So before you rent
or buy a tuxedo, the first question you should ask is what do I
wear when the invitation says "black tie"?
- If an invitation reads "black tie optional" or "black
tie invited," you can expect a nice affair and there will
be people attending in tuxedos. Your host is leaving it up to
you to dress formally or not.
- If your invitation reads "black tie preferred," your
host is suggesting that you dress formal and hoping you do, but
you can make that decision and he won’t be offended if
- Any invitation that has the words "black
tie" requires you to dress formally.
- " White tie" requires you to dress in
evening tails. White tie is the ultimate in formal dress for
At Classic Tuxedo, we do one thing and we do it
the best (according to Boston Magazine, The Boston Phoenix and
hundreds of thousands of customers), we rent and sell tuxedos from
your favorite designers like Calvin Klein and Ralph Lauren plus
Matteo Maas, available exclusively at Classic Tuxedo. You and your
guests deserve the best, so make it a Classic Occasion!
When you choose Classic Tuxedo as your events formal
wear provider you will receive:
- Award winning service
- Our "Classic Fit System" insuring each
customer receives a great fitting tuxedo
- On location delivery and pick up (for parties
of 30 or more)
- A selection of styles from designers like our
exclusive Matteo Maas, Monsieur Givenchy, Ralph Lauren or Perry
- Volume discount pricing
- Fresh, ready-to-wear tuxedos cleaned exclusively
with Green Earth, an environmentally friendly product and process.
- And the peace of mind that you chose "Boston's
Best" to care for your formal needs.
We'll Service Your: